If you have a ManyCam account, you can use it as an Encoder and send video into Switchboard Cloud.
The steps below will walk you through the process.
Inside of ManyCam
1. Click on the RTMP streaming button.
2. Click Add custom Server button.
3. Give it a new name so that you can easily identify it.
4. Return to Switchboard and locate the Stream Server/URL and Stream Key below the confidence monitor.
- COPY & PASTE the Stream Server / Url and Stream Key from Switchboard into the ManyCam corresponding settings.
- Hit Create.
5. Return to ManyCam and start sending video to Switchboard.
6. Hit the toggle button.
- When the toggle is gray, it means that you are not streaming to Switchboard.
- Blue means that you ARE sending video.
Wait about 15-20 Seconds and video should be present in your Switchboard Cloud confidence monitor.
7. Once video is present in the CONFIDENCE MONITOR, you are ready to start multistreaming to all of your destinations!
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your ManyCam account with Switchboard.
Learn how to Add Destinations to your Switchboard Account:
- Connect YouTube With Switchboard
- Connect Facebook With Switchboard
- Connect your LinkedIn Account with Switchboard
- Add Custom RTMP Destination