You can follow the steps below to learn how to connect Broadcast Pix with your Switchboard Cloud Account.
PART 1 Create the Broadcast Pix workflow in your Switchboard Cloud Account.
- Log into your Switchboard Cloud Account.
- Click the Add Workflow button.
- Choose OTHER from the list.
PART 2 Connect Broadcast Pix with your Switchboard Cloud Account.
- Open Broadcast Pix.
- Navigate to the Streamer Settings Menu.
Step 2 | Input relevant data into the appropriate fields.
Please take a look at the image below.
- Encoder = Internal
- Platform = Manual
- ⭐️You'll need to select Manual from the drop-down menu. 🚫 Do not select Switchboard Live.
- Profile = Switchboard Live (720)
Copy and paste the Server URL and Stream from Switchboard Workflow
- Server URL = Copy from the Switchboard Workflow
- Stream KEY = Copy from the Switchboard Workflow
- User name
- Authentication = None
Step 3 | Test the connection between Broadcast Pix and Switchboard Cloud
- Start sending a test stream from Broadcast Pix to Switchboard Workflow
- Video will be displayed on the Switchboard Confidence Monitor.
Step 4 | Add social channels to the group
- Click on the social icons at the bottom of the Destination group corresponding to the social channel you want to add to the group.
- Go through the authorization process.
Note: For additional destination types, click the yellow button "Add Destination" to open the destination menu.
- Select New Destination.
- Choose the destination type from the menu.
- Provide the required information.
- Click Save.