From time to time you need remove the destinations that you have multistreamed to. In order to properly remove a destination from your Switchboard Cloud account, you will need to delete it from the Destination Manager. The quick and easy steps below walk you through the process to do so:
Access your full list of Destinations saved in your Switchboard Cloud Account.
1. Click the MAIN MENU in the upper left.
2. Select Destinations.
3. Identify the destinations that you want to permanently remove.
4. Bulk delete the destinations by clicking the check box and hitting the trashcan at the top of the page.
5. The Destination Manager page has now been updated with the list of available destinations saved in your Switchboard Cloud Account.
Great Job! You have successfully removed destinations from your Switchboard Cloud account. The Next step is to check the authorization of the destinations to help prevent any delays in your broadcast.
- Click here to learn How to Quickly Check the Authorization of your Destinations.