If you have issues when signing in with your Switchboard Cloud password, or if you simply want to change your password, you can easily reset it by following these steps.
Reset Your Password
- Visit cloud.switchboard.live/connect/login
- Below the Log In button, click Forgot Password.
- On the next page, enter your email address. Make sure it's the one you registered with Switchboard Cloud!
- Click Send Password Reset Email
An email will be sent to the email address you provided. Follow the instructions to reset the password.
Changing Your Password
Depending on whether or not you're signed in to your account, there are two ways to change your password.
Signed in to Switchboard Cloud
- Click Menu > Account
- Under Login Settings, choose Change Password
- Provide your Old Password, a New Password, and Confirm New Password
Signed out of Switchboard Cloud
- Visit accounts.switchboard.live/
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Under Login Settings, choose Change Password.
- Provide your Old Password, a New Password, and Confirm New Password.
If you see a message telling you that we can't find an account registered with your email address, check for a typo, and/or ensure that it's the same email address you used to register for Switchboard Cloud.
If you need help logging into your account due to staff changes at your organization, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.