Switchboard Cloud requires access to the Facebook account that you want to stream to. Here are the steps to get started!
- From the Dropdownselect Facebook, and provide a unique Name for future convenience
- Authorize Switchboard Cloud to manage this Facebook Destination on your behalf by clicking Next†Disable pop-up blockers. They may prevent the authorization page from opening.†
- Provide the password for the Facebook account, click Continue, and Continue with your public profile
- Give Switchboard Cloud permission to post on your behalf by clicking Ok – Clicking Not Now would prevent Switchboard from posting live videos on your page
- You may either Post As Yourself or Post As A Page which you may be an Administrator for
- Similarly, you may choose to Post To Your Personal Wall, Groups or Events which you may be an Administrator for˜A window will pop up showing that the authentication was a Success.˜
- You may now begin using or managing this destination by clicking Finish
In the event of receiving an "Authentication Failed" error, verify that Switchboard has permission to access, publish, and manage your Facebook page.
- Click the triangle in the upper-right corner of your Facebook page
- Settings > Business Integrations
- Locate Switchboard Live under Active Business Integrations > View and Edit
- Verify that Switchboard has permission to Access, Manage, and Publish to your Page.
- Click Save