Switchboard Cloud requires authorization from your Destination before live streaming takes place. You you will not be able to stream to the destinations that have an "Unauthorized" status indicated in your Switchboard Cloud account.
1. We recommend that you are logged into the appropriate destination(such as YouTube, Facebook, etc.) before going through the authorization process.
2. Disable pop-up blockers. They may prevent the authorization page from opening.
Follow the steps below to authorize the Destinations in your Switchboard Cloud Account.
1. Click on the "Unauthorized" button to start the process.
2. A pop-up modal will appear. Click "AUTHORIZE SWITCHBOARD LIVE” .
3. Follow the prompts and choose the appropriate account that you want to authorize for live video streaming in your Switchboard Cloud account.
5. Click "ALLOW".
6. Click the "CLOSE” button.
7. Click "Finish".
8. Now, your Destination is authorized in your Switchboard Cloud Account and is ready for live video streaming.
Congratulations! You have successfully authorized the destinations in your Switchboard Cloud account.