Want to invite some people to the party? (Switchboard Cloud is the party in this analogy.) Follow these steps to invite others to join your team and grant them access to your Switchboard Cloud account.
Please Note: This feature is currently available on Pro or higher subscriptions.
Important NOTE: The invited team member must sign up for their own Switchboard Cloud account. This process is explained here: Invitation to become a Team Member of a Switchboard Cloud Account
- Click Main Menu > Management
- Select Team Members under Overview on the left side-rail.
- From there, you can add a new user via their email address.
- Click Add.
- The invited user will receive an email from Switchboard Live stating that you are granting them access to your Switchboard Cloud account.
A Team Member's name will remain "unconfirmed" until they have accepted the invite, and logged into their own Switchboard Cloud Account.
NOTE: They will need to sign up for their own Switchboard Cloud Account if they do not have one.
- Notice that invited Team Members are labeled as Administrator. You are labeled as the Owner.
- Remove Team Members from your account by clicking on the trash can.
Party On with your Team Members at your Switchboard Cloud Party!