For those who want to garnish their stream with a logo or text associated with their brand, the Watermark feature will come in handy.
NOTE: The Watermark feature is an Add-on Feature. If you would like to have watermarking added to your subscription, please contact email@example.com
This is a two step process. First you must upload the watermark to the specific destination in your Switchboard Cloud account. Then you must apply it to the destination.
The steps below will walk you through the whole process.
Uploading a Watermark to your destination.
- In your workflow, click the Info icon for the destination you want to add a watermark to.
- Select the Transcode & Watermark tab.
- Click the Common Presets dropdown, select your stream's bitrate.
- Now you will have the ability to upload a watermark.
Select the arrow and choose New Asset from drop down menu.
- Label your watermark to easily identify later. Hit the BROWSE button to begin the upload watermark process.
- Locate the watermark on your machine and hit the UPLOAD button. A Green bar will display at bottom to confirm that the logo has been added to your account. Repeat to upload additional watermarks.
Now you must apply a watermark to your destination.
- Select the arrow and choose the appropriate watermark from the drop down menu.
Choose the size and the position of the watermark. Hit okay to confirm your choice.
- The update will display beneath the destination name.
Congratulations! You now have your watermark displaying in your video.
To learn more branding features in Switchboard Cloud check out the links below: