This article guides the user through the process of streaming video from the mobile Switcher Studio app to Switchboard Cloud.
- Select USE AS SWITCHER.
You will need to add Switchboard Live as an Output to connect with Switcher Studio.
- Access your Output Screen.
- Look for the square with arrow icon, located at the bottom of your screen.
- Choose Custom RTMP by clicking on the blue circle arrow.
- Hit the Plus icon at the top right to add a channel.
- Give your channel a Nickname to easily identify later.
- Now you must log into your Switchboard Cloud Account.
From Switchboard Cloud, copy the Stream URL and Stream Key. They are located under the confidence monitor. Paste them into the respective fields.
You may click Speed Test to gauge your Upload and Download speed in Mbps.
Press the Red Circle to begin streaming video to Switchboard Cloud.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected your Switcher Studio Encoder with Switchboard Live. You are now ready to start multistreaming to your destinations.
Follow the steps in this article to learn how to Go Live! with Switchboard Cloud.