Adding a Twitch Destination
Note: Please make sure 2FA is enabled within your Twitch account prior to adding your channel to your Switchboard Cloud acocunt. You can read more here:
- Click Add Destination
- Select the New Destination from the multistream selection screen
- Select Twitch from the destination select screen
An Authorization Screen will appear. Once you click Next, you'll be prompted to authenticate Twitch. Make sure to log into the appropriate account.
- Click the Authorize Switchboard Live button
- Next, an official Twitch Authorize Application Screen will be displayed
- Click the Authorize button at the bottom of the screen
- A successful screen should appear; you can close this window as you have successfully connected your Twitch channel to your Switchboard Cloud account natively.
- You now have the option of closing the window by clicking FINISH or adding another destination by clicking the ADD ANOTHER DESTINATION button.