Adding a YouTube Destination
- Click Add Destination > New Destination
- From the Platform Dropdown Menu select YouTube
- Create a unique Name to help you remember and locate the destination later
˜An Authorization Modal will appear. Once you click Next, you'll be prompted to authenticate YouTube. Make sure to log into the appropriate Google account.˜
Enabling YouTube Live Streaming
Before authenticating your YouTube destinations, you must enable your channel to live stream. The process to activate your account will take up to 24 hours.
- Log into your Google account via https://www.youtube.com/
Make sure you're using the Google account associated with your Switchboard Cloud account.
- In the upper right corner, click your Account Icon
- Click Creator Studio
- In the left column of your dashboard, select Live Streaming
- Click Get Started, follow the Account Verification steps