Creating a Group
- In the Destination Pane, click New Group
- Provide a Name for the new group
- Click Add Destination
You may add New and Existing Destinations, as well as StreamShares to your group. For detailed steps on adding destinations, please refer to the "Streaming to..." articles, located in this section.
Editing Group Names
- In the Destination Pane, click the Pencil icon to Rename Group
- Provide the new Name you want for that Group
- Collapse a Group and Hide Destinations by clicking the small white arrow on the right.
- View the Group and Show Destinations by clicking the small white arrow on the right.
Selecting Multiple Destinations
- In the Destination Pane, click the Checkbox of any Destination that you want to work with
- From the top of the screen, you now have the choice to simultaneously "GO LIVE", "DESELECT ALL", or "REMOVE ALL"
Removing a Destination
Delete Destinations from a Destination Group by clicking the Checkbox or the round "X" button.
- Click the Checkbox of the destination you want removed from the Destination Group
- Click "Remove All" at the top right of the Bulk Select Bar in the Workflow Pane
- You can quickly delete a destination by clicking the rounded "X" button.