In this article, you'll learn how to connect the Larix Broadcaster app to your Switchboard account.
Larix Broadcaster is available for free through the App Store on both Apple and Android devices. Once it is downloaded, you may begin with the following tutorial (the steps are the same for both Apple and Android users).
Give Larix Broadcaster access to your Camera and Microphone
On the main screen, select the Gear icon
1. Select Connections and then tap the icon.
2. Give the connection a name - in our example, we labeled it "Switchboard Cloud"
3. Located below the Switchboard confidence menu you'll see the Server URL and Stream Key.
4. Larix has one field to input the RTMP info.
- You'll need to copy and paste the server URL and Stream Key into Larix as one string of characters separated by a forward slash.
- Use this format: Server URL / Stream Key
- Copy and paste the Server URL
- Type a forward slash -There is NO space in between only "/"
- Copy and Paste the Stream Key
- It should look like this:
Leave the remaining forms empty or in their default settings.
Press the back button to return to the main menu.
1. Select Settings to get back to the main screen.
2. Tap the large circle to Go Live.
3. Within a few seconds, the video will display on the Switchboard confidence monitor.