- Connect a network Ethernet cable and power cable to their appropriate ports located on the back of the Webcaster X2.
- Connect a mouse to one of the encoder's USB ports.
- Double-click the multi-function power button to choose a third party streaming platform, in this case – Switchboard Cloud. The Switchboard Live logo will appear on the screen.
Connecting to Switchboard Cloud
- From your Switchboard Cloud Workflow, click the Workflow dropdown , and select Add Workflow
- Provide a Name for this specific Workflow, and select Epiphan Webcaster X2
A modal will appear, prompting you to type in a Pairing Code. This code will be provided by the Epiphan device.
3. Enter Pairing Code and click Pair
Pairing with Switchboard Cloud
- Click Pair/Unpair, and type the code into Switchboard Cloud
- To begin your stream, either click the Start icon, press the Multi-Function Power button, or press Space on a connected keyboard. Follow the same steps to end your broadcast.
The green LED on Webcaster X2 flashes when your broadcast goes live, it stops flashing when the broadcast ends.