As you read in the previous article, you can now schedule live Facebook Video Broadcasts How to Schedule a Live Facebook Video Broadcast via Switchboard Cloud. This article will show you how to start a live Facebook scheduled video broadcast with Switchboard Cloud.
Select Template for Live Event
- Click the Main Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Select the Templates option
- Fill in the appropriate information for the template (title, description, tags, etc.)
- Click the slider to enable the Schedule Event option:
- Now you can select the day and time for the event from the date selector.
- Once complete, select the Workflow option from the main menu in the upper left.
Apply Template to Group
- Click the Pencil icon to the left of the Group Name:
- Select the desired Template to be the Active Template
- The green bar should display at the bottom indicating that the selected template is now the Active Template
- Once you set the Active Template you have two new icons:
- Date & time reflecting the scheduled event
- Start Preview Button to push live video to the scheduled event
Note: To view the scheduled event, click on the Facebook Icon to see the scheduled post.