This article goes over the steps on how to start live streaming from Switchboard Cloud to LinkedIn Live as a destination.
NOTE: You must first make sure that you have been approved via LinkedIn prior to attempting to add your LinkedIn individual page or company page.
You can request LinkedIn approval here:
Adding a New LinkedIn Live Destination
Click Add Destination > New Destination
From the Platform Menu select LinkedIn
First you will need to select the region closest to you.
An Authorization Modal will appear.
Once you select the appropriate LinkedIn Profile, you'll be prompted to authenticate LinkedIn.
Clicked the blue "Allow" button
Select FINISH or ADD another Destination
Going Live on LinkedIn Live
- Please make sure to have live video present in your live confidence monitor, prior to starting your multistream to LinkedIn Live.
- The Go Live button will stay grey until live streaming video is present and detected in the confidence monitor.
Congratulations! You are now multistreaming with Switchboard Live to your LinkedIn Live profile.
LinkedIn Live resources:
- Apply to Become a LinkedIn Live Broadcaster
- LinkedIn Live Video Broadcasting – FAQ
- LinkedIn Live Video
- LinkedIn Live Video Encoder Settings