This support article will walk you through the steps to add a Custom RTMP as a Destination inside of Switchboard Cloud.
- Click add Destination.
- Choose New Destination.
- Choose RTMP from the list.
- Copy the RTMP/RTMP Address and Stream Name/Stream Key info from your destination and paste into their respective fields. Hit the green NEXT button.
- High Five! You have successfully added a Custom RTMP Destination to your Switchboard Cloud account.
Some destinations require a Stream Username and password.
- Enable the "Use Authentication" button.
- The Stream Username and Stream Password fields will display.
- Fill in the appropriate credentials. Hit the green NEXT button.