This support article goes over the steps to rename a Custom RTMP Destination.
You can rename a destination in two ways. Directly from your workflow page or from the Destination Manager from the main menu.
Renaming a destination from your workflow page:
- Click the "INFO" button
- The Destination Information window will open
- Type the new name of the destination in the text field
Hit the green "OK" button
- Congratulations! You have renamed the destination.
Renaming a destination from your Destinations Manager:
- From the Main Menu on the left select Destinations
- Click on the pencil icon next to one of the destinations
- Type in the new name of the destinations
- Hit the green “NEXT” button
- Congratulations! You have renamed your destination.