This support article provides detailed steps on how to rename a Custom RTMP destination.
You can rename a destination in two ways, directly from the destination group on the workflow page, or from the destination management page.
Renaming a destination from your workflow page:
Click the blue Info button.
The Destination Information window will open.
Type a good name that will help you to identify the destination later.
Press the green OKAY button to confirm the name change.
A new name in the destination group.
You have renamed the custom RTMP destination.
Renaming a destination from your Destinations Manager:
- From the Main Menu on the left select Destinations
- Click on the pencil icon next to one of the destinations
- Type in the new name of the destinations
- Hit the green “NEXT” button
- Congratulations! You have renamed your destination.
Learn how to add RTMP destinations to your Switchboard Account.
RTMP destinations worth exploring