How do I Go Live with Switcher Studio?
When you are ready to Go Live with Switcher Studio and Switchboard Cloud, we recommend using the Switcher Studio app on your primary iOS device and use Switchboard on a second device such as a computer, phone, or tablet.
The steps below will walk you through the workflow for going live with Switcher Studio and Switchboard Cloud.
Now that you've completed the steps to connect Switcher Studio and Switchboard Cloud we recommend that you use a secondary device with a web browser to login to Switchboard Cloud and start your destinations for multistreaming.
- Open Switcher Studio on your primary iOs device and set-up your live stream as usual.
- Open Switchboard on a second device such as a computer, phone, or tablet. Add the streaming details such as the stream title, description and hashtags.
To Learn how to create a stream title with the Switchboard Cloud read this article: How to Add a Stream Title and Description in Switchboard Cloud
- On the primary iOS device, start sending your stream from Switcher Studio to Switchboard Cloud.
- Once video is present in your Switchboard Cloud confidence monitor, you can GO LIVE to your destinations.
- When your live stream is complete, we recommend that you stop streaming from your primary iOS device first and hit the stop streaming button inside of Switchboard Cloud second.