This article goes over the steps on how to add a Facebook profile, page or group as a custom RTMP to your Switchboard Cloud Account.
- Open Facebook Live Producer or click this link: https://www.facebook.com/live/producer
- On the left side panel choose the appropriate Facebook profile, page, or group.
- Make sure Use Stream Key is selected.
- In the middle panel scroll down to the Streaming Set up.
- Enable User Persistent Stream Key.
- In the Facebook Live Stream Set-up Panel, copy Server URL and Stream key and paste into appropriate fields inside of Switchboard Cloud.
Read this article to learn how to Add a Custom RTMP Destination to your Switchboard Cloud Account.
Add the Facebook Destination as a Custom RTMP into your Destination Group.
When it is time to Go Live
- You MUST open Facebook Live Producer FIRST.
- Open Switchboard Cloud, when video is present in the confidence monitor, start streaming to the Facebook Custom RTMP destination.
- Once video is showing in the Facebook Live Producer preview window, you can press the GO LIVE button located in the lower left hand corner.