This article goes over the steps on how to add a Facebook profile, page or group as a custom RTMP to your Switchboard Cloud Account.
Watch the step-by-step videos below:
- How to Add Facebook as a Custom RTMP into Switchboard Cloud.
- How To Go Live to a Facebook Destination as Custom RTMP in Switchboard Cloud.
- Open Facebook Live Producer or click this link: Facebook Live Producer
- On the left side panel choose the appropriate Facebook profile, page, or group.
- Make sure Use Stream Key is selected.
- In the middle panel scroll down to the Streaming Set up.
- Enable User Persistent Stream Key.
- In the Facebook Live Stream Set-up Panel, copy Server URL and Stream key and paste into appropriate fields inside of Switchboard Cloud.
Read this article to learn how to Add a Custom RTMP Destination to your Switchboard Cloud Account.
Add the Facebook Destination as a Custom RTMP into your Destination Group.
When it is time to Go Live
- You MUST open Facebook Live Producer First.
- Open Switchboard Cloud, when video is present in the confidence monitor, start streaming to the Facebook Custom RTMP destination.
- Once video is showing in the Facebook Live Preview window, you can press the GO LIVE button located in the lower left hand corner.
How to Add Facebook as a Custom RTMP into Switchboard Cloud.
How To Go Live to a Facebook Destination as Custom RTMP in Switchboard Cloud.