This article will walk you through the steps on how to simulcast your Hopin Live Event into Switchboard Cloud.
Important Note: The Hopin stream you are simulcasting must be live before you start your broadcast in the Hopin Studio.
- Log into your Hopin Account
- Access the Live Event that you want to send to Switchboard Cloud.
- Click on the "Stage" icon listed in the menu on the left.
- Make sure that you are in Hopin Studio.
- Look for the "Simulcast" section.
- The Simulcast section contains three fields: Stream Name, Stream URL and Stream Key.
- Give the stream a name.
- Configure Switchboard Cloud with Hopin Studio.
Next you will go back and forth between Switchboard Cloud and Hopin as you copy and paste the Stream Server/URL and Stream Key from Switchboard Cloud into the corresponding Simulcast fields. Hit SAVE.
Congratulations! Your Hopin Account is connected with your Switchboard Cloud account.
Once video is displaying in your Switchboard Cloud confidence monitor; you can hit the GO LIVE button and send live video to the destinations in the destination group.