I received an email from Switchboard Cloud asking to "share my social channels"
A friend has sent you their StreamShare invitation. This means that you have been invited to allow that person to send their live stream video to your selected destinations. When they start live streaming, they can send the same exact stream to your selected destinations.
Follow the steps below to opt-in your destinations.
Please note: You must have the proper credentials for each destination and have enabled live streaming for YouTube.
1. Click on Share My Channels
- You will be brought to a page that will display the Title of the Event
- Scroll to the bottom
2. The fields will display your contact information provided by the requester.
- Click on the down arrow to select the social channels you would like to add.
3. Choose the destination(s) you would like to opt-in.
4. Go through the authorization process for each destination.
5. Close the window when you are complete.
6. The authorized destinations that you have selected will be displayed below.
- You can remove the authorization at any time by clicking the "X" icon.
- TIP: Bookmark this page in case you want to make changes in the future.
Congratulations! You have opted-in your social channels. Now you have the ability to carry the same live stream video when your friend goes live from their Switchboard account.