A friend has invited you to share their live video on your social channels. This means that you have been invited to allow that person to send their live stream video to your selected destinations. When they start live streaming, they can send the same exact stream to your selected destinations. Your followers will receive push notifications.
- To help with the authorization process it helps to already be logged into the social channels that you want to authorize.
- You must have the proper credentials for each destination.
- You must have live streaming enabled for YouTube (this process can take up to 24 hours).
- You can share as many destinations that you would like to.
- Facebook Page, Group, and profile count as separate destinations. And we welcome them all!
- LinkedIn - You must have been approved via LinkedIn prior to attempting to add your LinkedIn individual page or company page.
Click on Share My Channels.
You will be brought to a page that will display the Title of the Event.
Scroll to the bottom.
Fill out the StreamShare Form
The Event Title and Description will display at the top of the form.
- Verify or provide your contact information.
- Click on the down arrow to select the social channels you would like to add.
- Choose the destination(s) you would like to opt-in.
- Go through the authorization process for each destination.
- Close the window when you are complete.
The authorized destinations that you have selected will be displayed below.
- You can remove the authorization at any time by clicking the "X" icon.
- TIP: If you need to return to the page to make changes, you can open up your email or bookmark the StreamShare landing page.
Congratulations! You have opted-in your social channels. Now you have the ability to carry the same live stream video when your friend goes live from their Switchboard account. Your followers will receive push notifications.