What destinations can I go live to using Switchboard?
Switchboard supports live streaming to a variety of destinations. Below is a list of Native and Custom RTMP destinations you can multistream to from Switchboard.
- Native Destination - the social channels we directly integrate with; you authorize the connection by logging into these destinations using your credentials (typically an email and password).
- Custom RTMP - the destinations that combine an RTMP/s URL and Stream Key.
There's no extra fee or upcharge for going live to RTMP destinations, Facebook groups, or pages. The choice is up to you!
- Facebook- profile, pages, groups
- Streaming Church
- Amazon Live
Connect via RTMP
If you need to add destinations not listed on our platform, you can just select RTMP from the list.
What does it mean to connect to a destination via RTMP?
When connecting your live video source to a destination, you need two main pieces of information provided by the destination provider and necessary when streaming live video.
- The first item may be called any of these terms.
"Server UR," "Stream URL," "RTMP URL," or "RTMP Address."
- They usually start with "rtmp://" or "rtmps://"
- The second item is called the Stream Key on the majority of platforms.
Here's a list of destinations not listed in our API that you can connect with Switchboard.
- FC2 Live
- Kakao Tv
- Livehouse. in
- Theta .tv
- Vaughn Live
- Wasd Tv
Check out these resources.